Wednesday, August 01, 2012

What Jesus really cares about

Okay, I've been really quiet during the whole boycott/eat at Chick-fil-a thing. I don't have one in my town so the whole point is rather moot to me and seemed like a bunch of people yelling at and being rude to each other. I can watch C-Span if I want to see that. However, a few moments ago, I got an email that said (and I quote): If you love Jesus, eat at Chick-fil-a. It included a picture of Jesus (or what we think He looked like) in front of a Chick-a-fil restaurant.

Now, really, that's simply silly. If we love Jesus, then we need to confess our sins, accept His mercy, and start living as Christ-like as we can. So you can love Jesus and not eat at Chick-fil-a or eat there if you want. Jesus doesn't care; He cares about where you're going to spend eternity and how hard you try to show His love to people.

That's how I see it here on Harbor Street.

Buy the Second Edition of Murder by the Acre here!
2012 Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: