Tuesday, July 03, 2012

A few Tweets

Computer war continues. One step forward, one program loaded, one group of documents downloaded and installed, then one program refuses to load, one folder can't be found, one step back.

To give you something to read while I fight with my new computer, here are a few of my recent Tweets.

Back from the gym, and I must say I feel great, except for my whole body which feels like it was run over by a big truck twice.

It's important to remember, dear, when I say it's not you, it's me. I really mean it's you. Oh lord how it is you! #moderntruth

Rob one bank to finance a death ray and suddenly everyone's all like, "He wanted to build a death ray! He's bad!" Pffff.

Oh, like you haven't wanted to destroy a large portion of the world in a mad grab for ultimate power.

Sometimes I hate my brain. It can't let things alone. I figured out someone lied to me. Often the truth sets you free to be disappointed.

If you don't have anything nice to say, keep quiet. You can blog about it later. #moderntruth

Every time I see a particular person, she says, "Oh, I'm going to buy your book." After the 1000th time, I poisoned her. Well, not really.

Ever have one of those moments when someone is sharing their deepest thoughts and you realize you don't care? #caretankempty.

Once upon a time, a long long long long time ago, there lived an honest Congressman ... #fairytale

Have a great night. Or not as you prefer.

Buy the Second Edition of Murder by the Acre here!
2012 Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: