Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Up and down

It looks like it's going to be that kind of week. I was afraid it would be after Monday, but today confirmed it. Well, that's life. Up and down. Gotta live through the downs to make it to the ups. It's valley then mountain, valley then mountain, and keep moving forward.

How are things going for you? Having your share of ups and downs? Well, I'm in your corner, come what may.

I've been working hard on several projects, but there's still so much to do on all of them. Gotta keep on keeping on.

Yes, I'm giving myself a pep talk. Sometimes I need an encouraging word from me! Do you do that? Spur yourself on? I bet you do if you're a creative person. Creatives seem to need that extra push.

Anyway, need to post this before the day ends. So, good night, sleep tight, and see you tomorrow.

Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: