Monday, January 09, 2012

Back to the gym

Went back to the gym today for a truly good and painful walk. My legs weren't happy. They've got lazy during the holidays. Well, they're sorry now, I tell you. In fact, they're complaining bitterly. Not that they can be heard over my stomach. It's angry because I've also started a low carb diet. Apparently no one is happy in the House of Stephen.

What can I say? Those things happen. I've explained to my legs and knees that I'm attempting to reduce the load they're carrying so life will be easier on them. They are very short-sighted, however, and keep pointing out that they were perfectly happy in the recliner. You just can't reason with them.

I'm being firm, though. Well, I'm not firm again, but I want to be firm. At least not jiggle so much. If you follow me. And if you do, why are following me?

Come on up and walk beside me. It's more fun that way.

Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: