Friday, November 18, 2011

Back

Howdy! Sorry to have been away. Lots of projects, but mostly National Novel Writing Month. Which is still going on, Lord help me.

Oh, there is this: Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards. That's where you can buy my Christmas cards. Order now to be sure you have them in plenty of time to send me one!

I was pleased with how the cards turned out, particularly since I don't consider myself to be an arty person. I took off two days from NaNoWriMo to work on them and get them uploaded in time for people to order them. I have 5 designs here. Hope to have more, but probably not in time for this Christmas. We'll see if inspiration strikes. Mostly it depends on when I finish my NaNoWriMo novel.

Anyway, how are things for you? Anything exciting in your world? Looking forward to the holidays? I like the holidays. I like the lights and sounds and scents of Christmas. I also really really really love turkey and stuffing and cranberry relish. I get hungry just thinking about it.

Anyway, talk to you soon!`

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: