Sunday, October 23, 2011

Poor Little Blog

Poor little blog. I've been neglecting you. I'm sorry. I'll do better in the future. I hope.

Let's see what's going on in my world. Not much. I clean house, ran errands, exercise, watch TV, read books, sleep, fret about the plight of the nation, feed my fish and clean the aquarium, laundry my clothes, etc. Not much to write about.

I did sell a couple of books and a few more greeting cards this week. I put out the September family newsletter and have to get to work on the October so that it won't be hanging over my head in November since I have plans for that month.

What plans? you ask. National Novel Writing Month, of course. A month of frenzied writing in which I will write 1,667 words a day for 30 days. Yes, it's as crazy as it sounds. Particularly when you consider -- and you should -- that I'm not even coming anywhere close to that right now.

Madness, I tell you, madness.

And what am I going to write? I don't know. Maybe Murder at Forty Fathoms. Or Circles. Or Ghosts. Or something else. We'll see.

But I intend to participate, and I intend to win.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Jean said...

Thanks for reminding me I have laundry to finish before heading for bed.

SBB said...

Eek! I reminded you of a household chore. I'm so sorry. I promise that wasn't my intention.