Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Walking alone

Went to the gym by myself today. Listened to my ancient iPod as I walked two miles on the track, rode 10 minutes on the recumbent bike, and did 50 reps on the arm curl machine. Came home exhausted, but not as badly as I have been. Although my arms dropped off a few minutes ago. I'm typing this with my nose.

Anyway, not much else to tell you about today. I did laundry, cleaned house -- still recovering from the weekend, and wrote a bit. That was my day. It doesn't sound productive, but it felt productive.

Murder by the Mile may finally be moving along. I changed the murderer a couple of days ago, and many things started to fall into place. New scenes presented themselves to me. More conflict, more excitement, and some actual sleuthing from our heroes. Wish I had thought of this change last year. If I had, we'd be holding a copy of MBTM in our hands by now. And I'd be at work on the sequel. Well, better late than never.

Still taking my Vitamin D. Just took my blood sugar. It was high, dang it, but I forgot to take my diabetes meds this morning. My head isn’t attached in the mornings. I stumble around until the afternoon. Maybe I’ll make a list. Morning chores or something like that. I do like lists.

Have a lunch scheduled with a friend tomorrow. And then to The Salon for a haircut. (Yes, they spell it like that: The Salon. I asked the owner why. She said it was distinctive.) Then exercise again. More writing and laundry in all the times between. And I need to start work on the September family newsletter. So a busy day again.

Guess I should close and get to bed. Maybe to sleep. Stranger things have happened, ya know. Good night!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: