Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where?

Here's where the people who have visited 51313 Harbor Street this month live ... or at least where their computers live.

According to Blogger Stats:

United States 747

Germany 122
South Korea 87
France 76
Russia 68
China 23
Ukraine 23
United Kingdom 20
India 18
Canada 16
Total visits 1200

Cool. I do have to wonder why some of them are visiting my blog, though. Ukraine? Russia? South Korea?

Must get here by mistake. I'd like to think I have readers in all those countries, but I doubt it. Still, it would be grand.

Got Murder by the Acre (Second Edition) sent off tonight. Now I just wait for the books to come in. I'll be returning to Circles tomorrow. See ya then.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: