Monday, June 20, 2011

A good day

Today was a good day. I got a lot done. Maybe the Vitamin D is finally kicking in. I sure hope so. I was tired today, but not so tired that I couldn't press on through it. So what did I do?
  • I vacuumed my house.
  • Dusted the living room.
  • Loaded up and took the recyclables to the recycling. This took two trips.
  • Watered the flowers.
  • Washed the dishes.
  • Wrote out some bills and went to the post office to mail them.
  • Steam mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors.
  • Washed, dried, and folded three loads of laundry.
  • Worked on the pool, adding clarifier, changing the filter, and skimming it.
  • Emptied the trash cans.
  • Cleaned and shined the kitchen and bathroom sinks.
  • Washed my car at the car wash.
  • Filled up my car with gas. (Ouch!)
  • Walked two miles at the fitness center.
  • Scrapbooked four pages.
No writing, but otherwise, I was a blur. A good day. I hope you had a good one, too. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: