Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's not the heat ...

It's hot and humid here. I like hot weather, but detest high humidity. Ready for some relief.

I have a working car again! The part arrived, and I spent about two and a half hours getting it put it, but it worked. Woohoo! Not that I'm really going anywhere in particular, but it's cool to be able to go if I wanted to.

Been walking at the park while the gym was closed for the holiday and weekend. Intended to walk at the gym today, but that's not working out. Working on my car in the heat did me in. I was shaking by the time I got finished.

Anyway, that's all I have to say about today. Hope your day was good. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: