Saturday, April 02, 2011

Me at the fair

Here I am at the fair with a friend! Well, actually I never got her name. She was selling the CDs during the Rogues (a modern folk bagpipe group) performance at the Medieval Fair in Norman.


I had a great time at the fair. The walking was fine. Unfortunately, the heat made me sick, and I had a bad spell midway through the day. But otherwise, it was awesome, and I so enjoyed seeing my friends. A good day, and I'm looking forward to next year!

If you've never been, the Fair runs through tomorrow. It's worth the trip.

Today, I worked on my 20 List, of course, but it was a lazy day as I recovered from my sunburn. Yes, I got fried, despite the sunblock lotion. It was worth it.

Anyway, talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: