Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Light a fuse

It's nearly time for bed, and I haven't posted here. My intention/resolution was to have at least one post per day. So far, that's been a struggle, although I've gone back and filled in the days. I wanted to stay caught up. I wanted to ... share. Heh heh.

Oh, well, truth is that not much goes on in my life these days. I write, do housework, make job contacts, run a few errands, watch some TV, sleep, eat, and exercise, and pretty much do that every day with minor variations.

Something's gonna give. I'm going to pop a cork, light a fuse, burn a bridge or two. Who knows? It's exciting to wonder what will happen and what I will do.

I'm not down. I'm not out. I'm still screaming and kicking and being wrong in all the right ways.

How you be doing?

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: