Friday, March 18, 2011

Game on!

We're in the middle of my RPG tryout and game now. Breaking for a few minutes. So far, so good. Players seem receptive. A few suggestions from them on how to improve The World of Kiegarth, but for the most part, they seem to like the concept and what I've done with it.

One brief observation before I go: I created a "throwaway" character in the world. I didn't think a "Zombie Lord" would give the players much trouble. Turns out they're a major foe because of their ability to repeatedly raise the dead into zombiehood. Major surprise to me because I thought several other foes were going to be the hard ones to defeat.

Got to get back in there. Hope no zombie lords are giving you trouble. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: