Thursday, February 03, 2011

War!

I've thrown everything I can think of against this cold. I've used Theraflu hot drinks, I've used Vitamin C, I've used Vitamin B12 and D, I've used orange juice, I've used Airborne, I've used ZiCam, I've drank hot soup, I've drank gallons of water, I've slept as much as humanly possible, I've used a deep heating chest rub, I've used a vapor plug-in ... but still the war wages one. This cold is one mean monster.

So there's nothing to do except continue to battle it with everything I've got. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

And now I'm going to collapse. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The problem is there's no cure for a cold--all those are just symptom relievers.