Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday with Floozy

More work on Floozy & Other Stories today. Inching ever closer to that glorious time when I can send her on.

For those of you who are confused by this situation: Floozy & Other Stories has been available at Lulu.com for a while now, but not available on Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, and other online retailers. There's a procedure you have to follow to get your book into that distribution plan, and that's what I'm doing.

I'm also fixing a few errors and making a few minor changes before I send her out into the world. The biggest problem has been a formatting error that I still don't really understand, but have finally fixed. Soon Floozy will be on her way. I'm looking forward to when I can devote my attention to other projects.

Well, it's late. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: