Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No walk Wednesday

Meant to walk today, but ended up sick, sicker, sickest. Not much fun.

Have I mentioned I sent Floozy & Other Stories onto Lulu as part of the online distribution plan? A good thing.

My unemployment benefits ran out. I applied for the extension. Never in my most depressing thoughts did I imagine that I would still not have a job. I must give a terrible job interview.

Not much else to tell you. Hope I can go walking tomorrow. Talk to you then, I hope.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

1 comment:

Jean said...

I warned you that taking the rocket launcher to interviews wouldn't lead to the results you were hoping for. But would you listen to me? No.

On a more serious note, this really bums me out. Nowhere near as much as it bums you out, I'm sure, but just the same, it's painful to read.

Don't give up, my friend. Something positive will come your way soon. Keep putting yourself out there.