Monday, February 28, 2011

59 days

Here we are 59 days into 2011. How it's going for you so far? Keep your resolutions? Had some successes? Remember as long as we keep trying, we haven't failed in them. It's not the knocking down; it's the getting back up.

I confess I've not done well. Got my excuses -- illness, emotional setbacks, financial problems -- but really, it boils down to that I haven't put in the time. Time is the precious thing, and why I waste it on TV or mindless computer games is a mystery.

Still, I'm getting back up. Are you? Yes, you are. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

2 comments:

PinkFeline said...

Resolutions? What are those??? ;)

Time sure is one of the most important things to me. I know I waste some, but I also don't berate myself for a little mindless downtime. Regardless of what "they" want us to think, we're humans, not robots (though in your games you might be!) We need time to veg. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't realize I was signed in under that name... :\