Sunday, January 16, 2011

Serene Sunday

Another good day, although I was tired and didn't get much done beyond working on Floozy and getting most of the indoor Christmas decorations put away. Only my Christmas village remains, and I'll take it down tomorrow. Kinda hate to box it up. I always enjoy how it looks.

Speaking of Floozy, I finally solved a formatting problem that had baffled the folks at Lulu and Amazon. Between pages 60 and 61, I had four or five BLANK spaces that were coded for a different font. Yeah, that's what the problem was. I was amazed that little bit of coding caused all those problems. Of course, it caused those problems because the coded font wasn't embedded -- and it wasn't embedded because I wasn't intending on using it. Anyway, things should go faster on Floozy now.

Otherwise, I vegged today. What did you do?

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: