Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Floozy almost done

Woohoo! I finished inputting the corrections into Floozy & Other Stories today. Just one more read through (in which I hope to find no more corrections) and a minor change on the cover, and I can submit to Lulu to submit to online retailers. I'm excited about finally getting this off my TO DO list. If everything goes well, I should have it sent off tomorrow.

Next up will be Murder by the Mile. Philip Larkin once said that books have "a beginning, a muddle, and an end." Well, I'm in the muddle of MBTM. I'm looking forward to writing my way out.

Otherwise, I did laundry, washed dishes, worked on filing, cleaned my work area, etc. Still not feeling great, but so much better that I know I'm on the way to 100 percent. I'm hoping to go walking tomorrow. Wish me luck!

How was your day? Hope it was good. See you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: