Friday, November 12, 2010

Checking in

Sorry I've been gone. National Novel Writing Month, exercising at the gym, housework, and looking for job take all the time I have and then some!

Right now, I'm at 21,094 words for NaNoWriMo. Which means I'm almost a third of the way through Murder by the Mile, assuming it comes in 60,000 words or so. I suspect, however, that it will probably come in around 75,000. It's a longer, more complex book with more murders, clues, red herrings, romantic intrigues, chases, etc. than anything I've ever attempted before. We'll see. Right now, I'm excited about its potential.

So how are you doing? Life treating you well. Share! And now I'm going to call it a night. You have a good one.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: