Monday, November 01, 2010

NaNoWriMo 1st day!

‎3261 words for National Novel Writing Month today. Woohoo! Double my daily goal. That means I have Thanksgiving off. I'd like to do a few more 3200 days so that I can take a few more days off if needed. Give myself a buffer.

My book for NaNoWriMo is the third in The Measurements of Murder™ series. Murder by the Mile. Bernard, Lisa, and the chief are back and up to their necks in bodies and trouble. So far, so good.

Had to pull out the baby name book. Secondary characters started appearing and they needed names. My directory of Ryton residents is experiencing major growth.

I'm beat. Not enough sleep last night. Had a hard time at the gym today getting my 2 miles in. Yes, I'm dieting, job searching, NaNoWriMoing, walking, etc. this month. There's a possibility November might kill me. Or save me.

Anyway, good night everyone! Back tomorrow for another 1667 words (at least)!

And good luck to all my fellow Nanos wherever you are!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: