Sunday, November 28, 2010

1978

Only 1978 words to go on this year's National Novel Writing Month. The end is in sight! I'm excited to be this close. Over the past few days, I've been reading over what I've written -- mostly to keep myself on track -- and I've been pleased. Lots of rough writing, but some decent scenes, too. I think it's going to be a book. I'm relieved. Now, I'm breaking for an hour, and then back for more words. I don't think I can reachf 50,000 words today, but I'm expecting to be there tomorrow!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: