Sunday, September 26, 2010

Marvelous time

I had a marvelous time at the booking signing at the Muldrow Public Library! Sold a lot of books. Got to catch up with folks, including Cindy Burnett and Terri Magnani. (Classmates of mine that I rarely see.) Afterwards, my family and I went to lunch at Cheddars in Ft. Smith. Absolutely awesome day, and I appreciate Branch Librarian Bethia Owens for hosting the signging!

Here are a few photos from the signing. Unfortunately the other photos are too blurry to share. I may need a new camera.

Me and three of my cool aunts.


Me and Cindy. Such a joy to see her.


Me and Terri. She has attended every one of my book signings in Muldrow. I appreciate her support.


It was a great day and really lifted my spirits. Thanks everyone who attended!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in softcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look really happy in those pictures. Glad you had a good time!

--Gail