Thursday, September 16, 2010

Loaded for bear

I have realized -- somewhat late -- that I let people devalue me. Because I'm different than most people, I have allowed them to convince me that different somehow is less ... less worthy of respect, less important, less valuable.

Well. Well. Well.

Listen.

Listen to this, you bastards.

No more. No more of your lies and sly digs. No more of your clever ploys and unrebutted cuts.

I'm loaded for bear. If you think I will stay down because it's more convenient for you, you got another think coming. Did you truly believe I'd buy your line of crap forever? Well, I almost did. Stupid me. Stupid no longer.

Better buckle up, babe. It's going to be a hard, fast ride. Can you keep up? If you don't, I'll leave you behind.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: