Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Like a turtle

GRRRRRRRR!!!

GRRRRRRRR!!!


I am so tired of health problems! My IBD flared, my back went out, and then I caught a cold.

GRRRRRRRR!!!

The back is the hardest thing to take because it so limits me. I'm having to use a walker some and a cane when the walker won't fit, but I can't stand for very long without my back just refusing to hold me.

GRRRRRRRR!!!

But it is getting better. I've been able to get up and walk around some with less pain. I've been taking Valium, but all it seems to do is make me sleep. And I mean really sleep. I don't know how people can get addicted to it. I take it, and 30 minutes later, I'm out. Apparently tension has been the only thing keeping me awake all these years.

Anyway, so I've been watching some TV, reading some books on resumes and how to find a job, watching a few movies on NetFlix, and generally being bored out of my mind. As most of you know, I take enforced rest ... badly. It's sort of a Frankenstein monster thing. I get surly ... angry ... vicious ... homicidal. Except of course, I'm flat on my back, flailing like an furious turtle and can do nothing!

I think we're back to GRRRRRR!!!! And how is your world treating you?

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in softcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: