Thursday, September 23, 2010

Help a Floozy out!

Hey, folks, Floozy needs your help!

In October, Floozy and Other Stories will be submitted to the online retailers (Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, etc.). Once that happens, I won't be able to make any more corrections. If you've noticed any errors in Floozy, please let me know. I'm looking for errors such as: words left out, missing periods or questions marks, incorrect formatting, missing quote marks, etc.

Help a Floozy out! I sure would appreciate it.

Oh, don't forget I'll be at the Muldrow Public Library this Saturday from 10 a.m to 1 p.m. signing Floozy and my other books. If you're in that area, come on by! I'd love to see ya.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in softcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: