Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hammer

You know, life sometimes doesn't know when to quit. It just keeps hammering you like it's habit it can't break. But you know something, I'm getting tired of it. Maybe I don't need mojo so much as I need a bit of anger's fire, some fury to blow away these leeches who are putting me down and attempting to convince me that failure is acceptable.

Look, we fall down. But ... we get back up. In fact, we bounce back up, and we bounce up swinging. You'd better believe it. And you'd better support me, or get out of my way. Trust me on this if nothing else. You don't want to oppose me.

You don't.

Is life hammering you? Let me know so I can cheer you on as you hammer back.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: