Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bask

Bask

Sometimes I must be still.
Letting worry slowly subside.

Sometimes I have to sit in twilight.
Listening to the swelling silence.

Sometimes I need to not need.
Floating in the quiet darkness.

Sometimes I drift along with the wind.
Watching the clouds move across the dimming sky.

Sometimes I am simply here.
Basking in the joys of life.

Copyright 2010 by Stephen B. Bagley. All rights reserved.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.comBuy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.comBuy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.comBuy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.comBuy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.comBuy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.comBuy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.comBuy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.comBuy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.comBuy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: