Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Day Two

Day Two of My Unemployment

Was productive. Didn't spend the whole day in my pajamas. Got the direct deposit papers faxed to the employment commission. Made a bank deposit. Worked on an accounting of all my book sales. Kinda depressing that, but at least I know what I need to do now.

I need to sell 100 Floozies. One hundred of Floozy and Other Stories. In the next two months. Can I do it? We'll see.

Have you bought your Floozy yet? She's waiting for you. She wants to make you happy. Make her happy. Do it now. And if you like her, do it again. Because once is never enough.

Night!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: