Sunday, August 29, 2010

A bit of news on Sunday

Still having computer problems here, but minor ones that take time to fix. The system itself -- good, old Windows XP -- seems stable enough. I keep having to re-install programs I need, but I have most of them back on the computer now, so the worse is behind me, I hope.

Today I'm printing the July family newsletter. Woohoo! Of course, that only leave me with two days to do August's, but hey, if I get it out the first week in September, that will be fine. Then I will only have to do September's. I'll be caught up for the first time in months. Oops. Just remembered I need to write another article for it. I guess I'll go do that now.

Hope things are going well for you! Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in softcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: