Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last chapter

Okay, that's it. I just placed and edited the last chapter in Floozy and Other Stories. Only two things left to do: the back cover and the acknowledgments page. It feels weird to be this close to submitting to the publisher. I've been working on Floozy for so long now that I won't know what to do with myself when it's finally out of my hands.

Tomorrow afternoon I will finish the back cover and the acknowledgments page. Then Saturday, I will submit and order my first proof copy. Five to 10 business days after that, I will hold a copy of Floozy and Other Stories in my hands. Wow.

Well, it's late, and I'm tired of sitting at this computer. I hope things are going okay for you. Have a good night and a great tomorrow. Night!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: