Monday, June 14, 2010

Floozy is on its way!

FLOOZY AND OTHER STORIES WAS TRANSMITTED TO THE PUBLISHER SUNDAY AFTERNOON! WOOHOO! SOMETIME LATE THIS WEEK OR EARLY NEXT WEEK, WE WILL HAVE A BOUNCING BABY BOOK!

Okay, I'll stop yelling. But I'm excited about it.

Here's the dedication and acknowledgements page from Floozy. All these people helped me with Floozy, and I appreciate them muchly.



And here's the front cover.



And here's the back cover, except for a few minor changes.


Tomorrow I'll post the completed cover: front, back and spine. Anyway, I need to get ready for work. Hope you have a great day!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: