Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Final cover of Floozy ... I think

And this is the final cover of Floozy and Other Stories, always depending, of course, on how it looks on the proof copy. Sometimes your screen will show a different look than the actual physical book. However, usually it's close enough that I only have to tweak colors or move things over a bit. We'll know later this week or next week. I'm really ready to hold it in my hands.



Lots of rain here yesterday, but nowhere close to what Oklahoma City and Edmond have experienced. As far as I know, we didn't experience any flooding.

Otherwise, not much else to tell you. I feel sort of empty now that Floozy is at the publisher. You give so much of yourself to a project that you have an void when it's gone. I have more to do on it, but not until I have the proof copy. Perhaps it's time to gear up for Murder by the Mile. Or at least pull out the outline and what I've written so far and get familiar again with what's going on.

Time to get ready for work. Have a great day, y'all!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This looks great Stephen. Can't wait to buy the book! :)

--Gauk

SBB said...

Thanks, Gauk. :)