Monday, May 31, 2010

Statement

You know what? I refuse to be bitter.

Yes, I'm not being treated well, but I also allowed myself to be in this place. I have to shoulder my part of the responsibility.

It's easy to have perfect hindsight. Yes, it seems I should have done other things, but I made the best decisions I could at the time.

I'm not going to dine on regrets nor will I let anyone feed them to me.

I will look forward and I will keep moving.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

Whatever's gettin' ya, I hope you get it back.

SBB said...

ER, not sure I can. I'm think the best "revenge" as such in this instance might be living a good, full, happy life.

Although ... I guess house-to-house rockets are still against the law?