Sunday, May 16, 2010

Final cover for Floozy (I think)

This is the final cover unless I come up with a better one! Now to work on the back cover. Sigh.



Be thinking of me tomorrow morning. I have to face a particularly unpleasant situation at work. I'm dreading it. I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers. And now I'm going to call it a night! Night!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck, it will pass.

Constance Burris said...

WoW! That cover looks awesome.

And Good luck, God Bless... I'll be praying for ya.

Anonymous said...

I like this cover. The little car is a nice touch!

--g