Monday, May 10, 2010

Cover fonts for Floozy?

Do you like any of these cover fonts for Floozy? I'm not overly fond of any of them, but need other opinions! Let me know what you think.



I added another first proofreader yesterday. My roomie has stepped in to help. One proofer can't open the file so I'm going to have to figure out something there. Maybe mail it to her by USPS, but the postage cost is a deterrent. It's a hefty pile of paper when printed out. Another first proofer is about to leave to help her mother who suffered an accident so she doesn't have a lot of time. And my final first proofer hasn't picked up her print copy yet, but will tomorrow. So the proofing has hit a few snags, but I'll get it worked out.

Otherwise, not been doing much except trying to sketch out a few ideas for the cover and working on fixing the formatting for the table of contents. It's all Floozy all the time. You know, I don't think I ever actually finish a book. I just get sick and tired of it and then publish the dang thing!

Hope you're having a good day. Talk to you later.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

4 comments:

Wendy said...

If you have to mail it, tell the people at the post office it's a manuscript and send it media rate. It's a lot cheaper than 1st class. Been there, done that.

Anonymous said...

There's a criteria to being able to use fonts, isn't there? Tell me what it is and I'll look through my stash. I don't particularly like any one, but I have one I'll settle for if I don't get my way. ;)

AK Huckeby said...

Try Mistral if you have it.

Wendy said...

The second and third are the clearest and least boring on my screen. Whether they're representative of the content is up to you.