Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More on Floozy

Tired of me talking about Floozy yet? Well, you better gird up your listening loins 'cause we got months of talking left to do.

Tonight I entered in the first 55 pages of corrections and changes. Tomorrow night I hope to edit the next 50 or so pages and enter those corrections, but I probably will only be able to get the editing done. I'm hoping to finish the editing this weekend and also fix the formatting problems. I need to get the manuscript to my proofers so that I can concentrate on the cover.

I realize I'm the one setting the deadlines for me, and I could always push the publication date back into July. However, I'm hoping to publish Murder by the Mile by November of this year. I need Floozy finished and out there.

I'm not doing anything except Floozy so I have nothing else to talk about, but I'll be talking about it again tomorrow. Prepare yourself!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you give us an excerpt of what you're writing on?

Gail

Wendy said...

It's good to have self-imposed time limits. Good practice for having a writing contract.