Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Floozy update

Well, I'm at 192 pages with Floozy. Need eight more. Then the editing. Then the cover. Then the proofreading. Then the final edit. Then the submitting. Then the publicity.

Having real problems with the cover. Can't find the graphic I needed. Have to keep looking. I have this idea of what I want it to look like. Must continue the search when I can cram in the time.

Seems overwhelming when I look at all that has to be done. Have to focus on one element at a time. Finish writing it first. Don't worry about what follows. Just keep putting the keys to the keyboard, and don't look up.

Whew!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to rethink the cover. Find (only) three other possibilities and keep them in the wings in case you just can't find what you're really looking for. A system that works for me almost every time. :)

SBB said...

Actually I have four possibilities in mind, but only one of them is currently possible (it has no graphics) and it's my least favorite.