Wednesday, April 07, 2010

144!

To my delight, I discovered a cache of my humor columns that require almost no updating or rewriting. That's why I've been able to post such increases. In fact, I should top 200 by this weekend. There I will stop and begin the updating, rewriting, and writing process exclusively.

My plan now is to get it to my proofers by May 3. They will return it to me by May 17. While they're proofing, I will be working on the cover. Then from the 17 to 31, I will be entering their corrections and formatting for publication. It will submitted to Lulu June 1. And two weeks after that, we will have a book!

It feels like forever since Murder by the Acre and EndlesS came out. So soon there will be book signings and mailings and phone calls and newspaper articles and lots of exhausting but fun activities. I'm looking forward to it. How are things going for you?

I'm exhausted so I'm going to call it a night. Hope you have a great tomorrow.


Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: