Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ouch

The headache lingered. By the middle of the day, I just wanted to go home and hide in a dark, quiet room. Finally around 7 p.m. or so, the bands on my forehead loosened, and I wasn't in so much pain. I don't get migraines often and can usually keep them from being debilitating, but this one sure wasn't much fun.

Not much else to tell you. Floozy is inching along. Having worked on it as hard as I wanted because of my headache. Staring at the computer screen aggravates it.

Anyway, tomorrow I hope to attend the Medieval Fair in Norman after my trip to Oklahoma City to see the doctor. I'm looking forward to the fair. The doctor, not so much.

Have a great night and a wonderful tomorrow.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for pics from the fair. :)s