Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Making a list

I need to post this morning so that I can check an item off my list. I need to do four items on my list a day if I'm to accomplish my goals. Thus this post even though not much happened yesterday to write about other than work, lots of rain, Chuck on TV, and now blogging. That was my day, leaving out the meals and a couple games of Lexulous on Facebook.

Anyway, I'm trying to get back in the habit of making a TO-DO list daily. 'Course, making the list is only productive as long as you actually complete the items. Yesterday, I only accomplished two of them. Well, it's going to take me some time to get going again. I'm still exhausted from the flu and the change in my diabetes meds.

Tonight I have nothing planned, and nothing much is on TV. Well, lots of stuff, but nothing I want to watch. So I should have some time to get some things done. I hope.

That's my plan. What do you have planned for today and tonight? Share!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean nothing you want to watch?? There's NCIS, NCIS-LA (tho not as good), Lost, The Forgotten, Burn Notice, and White Collar!!!

You really need to get your priorities straight! ;)

Jean said...

I create massive multi-page to do lists. Then I set them aside. A week later, I pull it out, and I'm amazed how much I've accomplished.

Well, I used to, anyway. Now I just use Things, and it reminds me. And I either do it or ignore it for a little while.

Unknown said...

Like that.