Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Checking it twice

I'd like to say I was productive last night. If you define productive as vegging in front of the TV watching shows I don't even like, then yes, I was productive. Otherwise, not so much. No excuses. I was bummed from work stress and couldn't make myself do much. I have all the willpower of a French king, apparently.

I did find this video on YouTube of a beautiful flying machine. I doubt anyone will ever build it, but I wish they would.



Isn't that lovely? Wouldn't it be cool to look up and see the blue skies filled with those craft? I think it would be.

Anyway, hope you had a lovely day and a great tomorrow. See you then!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

1 comment:

SBB said...

Okay, I thought it was lovely even if no one else did!