Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday night

So I have a cold. It's amazing how something minor like that can completely take your energy and initiative. I just want to curl up, drink hot tea, and sleep. Still, it was a fairly good day. I worked until noon and then met Adam at a local Mexican restaurant and discussed a business opportunity. Then I came home, did some laundry, and napped.

This evening, I watched a couple of shows I had recorded on the DVR. Hey, for those of you who watch it, what's up the lighting in Smallville? Apparently no one pays their electric bills. I guess it's meant to convey a sense of realism or perhaps eeriness. Or maybe their sets look shabby, and they think if they keep it dark, we won't notice. Whatever their reasons, it's simply annoying.

I should have taken a few photos of all the snow and ice that we received a few days back. But frankly, I'm tired of it, don't think it's beautiful, and ready for spring. Cold weather is repulsive. I want summer and I want summer now!

Sigh, I suspect it will still be a few months before I'm complaining about the heat. Although I rarely complain about the heat. I like it!

Anyway, that's all I have to say on this chilly Friday night. I hope you're warm, safe, and happy. Talk to you tomorrow!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot tea and sleep are good for a cold, be sure you do that! Hope you feel better soon! :)