Friday, February 19, 2010

The cold lingers on

I can't seem to shake this cold. The thing I resent the most is how it saps my energy and makes everything a chore. I have things to do! Newsletters to publish! Books to write! Sigh.

And I'm not doing any of them. Bummer.

Well, eventually I'll be better. Hope you're doing well. Talk to you later.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: