Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Monday Monday

Monday. Monday. Monday. Monday. Monday.

Doesn't matter how you write it. It's always Monday. Even when your Tuesday is your Monday, somehow the fates know it's really Monday and reward you accordingly. And I had a Monday all day. Irate customer after irate customer. Difficult task after difficult task.

I was so glad when 5:30 p.m. rolled around when I could lock the doors and roll the phones to the answering service. Long, long, long day.

I thought I'd have something more interesting to tell you, but not tonight. But tomorrow, we'll have something exciting. Or funny. Or both. But we'll have something. See you then. Have a great night and wonderful tomorrow.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, boy, do I know that feeling. I once had 63 Mondays in a row. It's so sad to have a Monday on a Saturday.

SBB said...

Oh, I would hate that, EJ. Monday on a Saturday ... nasty!