Saturday, November 14, 2009

Victories! And a defeat.

OSU won! OU won! It's amazing how good that makes me feel, although I know I had nothing to do with outcome. Oh, I yelled instructions at the TV screen, but they couldn't hear me.

Could they?

I had a busy day tonight. Mostly cleaning house, laundry, and other chores. I was quite productive. Notice I didn't mention NaNo? That's because I have officially withdrawn from National Novel Writing Month. I'm too far behind on my wordage. Ghosts simply didn't have enough story ready when I needed it. Not that I'm blaming the story, but rather my lack of preparation. I needed to work more on my outline. Well, I'll do better next year.

I haven't given up on Ghosts. I like the story and will finish it. Probably by January if I can maintain my current rate of wordage.

For the NaNoers who are continuing on, I raise my glass! I won't be with you this year at the finish line, but I will be next year. See you then.

And now good night!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic! you did not need the pressure this year! i thought you were crazy but know you love it so did not say anything!
Roen

Anonymous said...

Oh good, now you can work on MBTM! ;)