Monday, November 09, 2009

Monday, Monday

NaNo is seeming less and less likely. I am now five thousand words behind. I'm not sure if I can catch up. The story is progressing better than it was, but so slow. I'm having to feel my way forward. I've got to hope that somehow the words will finally start flowing. Otherwise, NaNo will disappear beneath the waves.

Let's see what we've learned so far: The woods behind the Watts family home are part of the Great Forest. The Great Forest has been touched by infinity so it stretches both into the past and to the future. In the forest lives Leah, a woman who has lost faith because of betrayal. Leah never intends to return to the present, but she will meet Simon Simple and fall in love, and for him, she will come back to our world even though she knows the terrible price she will have to pay. Meanwhile, Mason has started a blaze of hatred and fear in the small town of Clement, and he's busy fanning the flames. He wants an inferno, and it looks like all his wishes are going to come true. And that's where we are so far.

Anyway, it's horribly late again so I'm going to go to bed. My butt can't take sitting in this typing chair no more! Good night!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hmm. We both have blazes in our story. I have an arson event.

Keep up the good work.