Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No Ghosts tonight

Not feeling well. Sorry. No Ghosts tonight. Ghosts will return tomorrow night when Simon Simple meets with the Shining Ones and we learn more about what's actually happening in the Watts family home. At least, that's my plan. See you then.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Eeek! No Ghosts??! Aw, come on, please? Can't ya just write a buffer chapter or two in case you get sick?

Oh please please please don't die before you finish it!

;^)

(Feel better soon!)

Anonymous said...

Hi, please don't die at all, well at least for a long long time. Yes we are lurking waiting for more.
Roen

Jean said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

SBB said...

I will work on a buffer chapter or two, EJ. And I'm not going to die as long as I can siphon life energy from my readers ... just kidding, of course. No, really. :)

Roen, lurking sounds like stalking ... and I like having women do that! Although I will let them catch me as quickly as possible.

Thanks, Jean! Still under the weather, but better.

Anonymous said...

better but no chapter. Hum ok no pressure ..but still no chapter...
roen

SBB said...

A chapter will be posted this morning, Roen. The time delay is to allow me to proof as I lack any proofreader down here. You should move here ... :)