Monday, October 05, 2009

Dinner & life

I made an excellent dinner tonight. I sauteed garlic, chives, onions, a yellow pepper, two cups of fresh baby spinach, a package of mushrooms, and a package of fajita chicken strips in extra virgin olive oil. I then added two cups of angel hair pasta and one cup of V8 vegetable juice. I let it all steam together in the skillet. It was excellent! And so very healthy.

I'm trying to reclaim my life. From illness, work, money problems, loneliness, grief, dispirit ... Don't know if I can. Don't know if it's beyond me. Interesting times ...

Have a good Tuesday and good night.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

3 comments:

Skeeter said...

Happy Tuesday to you too!

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Jean said...

Yes, you can reclaim your life from all those things. It may not be at the level you want, but you can find a way to improve each of those things a little bit. It IS worth the effort.

That dinner sounds delicious.

SBB said...

Right back at ya, Skeeter!

Jean, I hope so ... just kinda discouraged these days. And the dinner was delicious! I'll have to try to recreate it. Oh, the pasta was special diabetic friendly pasta, also, so the dinner was even healthier than it might appear.