Monday, October 12, 2009

Bone tired

A long grinding day and I didn't sleep much last night so I am dragging now. Not much to tell you about the day other than it was busy and I was tired throughout most of it.

I've been trying to get back into the habit of blogging daily again. I sure wish my blogging friends would, too, but it looks like Facebook has stolen them away. That's a shame. A blog records your life. Facebook doesn't do that.

And I think that will be all tonight. I hope you have a peaceful night and a great tomorrow. I'll talk to you then.

And before I go, I thought I'd share my current favorite quote:

"When you come to the end of all the light you know, and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: Either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly."
-Edward Teller

And good night!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that quote! I have never heard it before. I want to fly.
loves you
Roen

Jean said...

Woof! (In response to your comments prompt, in case you were wondering)

I, too, have been trying to blog more regularly, but my vacation is eating my blogging.

Some of the vacation has been very good and some of it leaves me thinking, "That was three weeks of my life I'll never get back." But in most seriousness, that was mostly during the first week. We're more in sync now and it's going much better.

I hope you get some refreshing rest and are feeling peppy and spryn again soon.

SBB said...

It is a good quote, Roen! I'm glad you like it.

Jean, I hope your vacation keeps improving until it's awesome! But aren't all adventures uncomfortable? It's only later than we realize what memories we have.

Jean said...

True, TECH. I just wish the eventual good memories weren't tainted by my personal guilt at my grumpiness in the moment.